WordPress Maintenance Perth
Keep Your Website Secure, Backed Up & Maintained with Our WordPress Maintenance Package…
Let Us Take the Stress Out of Managing Your WordPress Website
Keeping up to date with never ending updates can be a real headache… WordPress is telling you to update to the latest version but you fear the consequences of clicking the Update Now button!
WP Maintenance Package
WordPress Maintenance Perth Inclusions
WP, Plugins & Theme Updates
WordPress, Plugins and Themes are constantly being updated with the latest security patches. These cover any potential security risks and not updating them may leave your site vulnerable to exploits.
When you login to your Dashboard, have you noticed the update notifications but were unsure what to do, or worried that you might break your site if you clicked the button?
Did you know that it’s crucial to make a backup of your site files and database before proceeding with an update as complications often arise?!
- WordPress Updates installed as soon as they become available
- Plugin Updates installed as soon as they become available
- Theme Updates installed as soon as they become available
On & Off Site Backups
Regularly backing up your site is crucial and will save your bacon should your website go down or get hacked. However, just backing up on the web server is not enough, you need to have duplicates saved off-site in a safe location.
Let us take care of this complex and tedious process for you by backing up all your website files and database both on our local systems and also on the cloud and feel at ease knowing your investment is always protected;
- Daily Remote Offsite Backups – The last 5 days always backed up to the cloud and locally
- Weekly Remote Backups – The last 3 weekly backups always backed up to the cloud and locally
- Monthly Remote Backups – The last 3 monthly backups always backed up to the cloud and locally
Security & Hack Prevention
Hackers use automated scripts to scour the web for any website with vulnerabilities in their structure. Out-dated versions of WordPress, Plugins and Themes pose one of the easiest routes for these scripts to exploit your website and inject malicious code.
Weak passwords can easily be cracked with password cracking software, allowing someone on the other side of the world to gain full control over your business’s most precious asset!
Make sure this doesn’t happen to you;
- Secure Website Firewall – Blocks & prevents hack attempts
- Real Time Security Monitoring – 24/7 monitoring & blocking of hack attempts
- Regular Updates to Security System – Our database is constantly being updated with preventative measures for the latest security threats as they emerge
- Daily Scans of Site Files & Database – Any malicious code will quickly be detected and removed
Over time your database can develop a large amount of unnecessary data, slowing down your website significantly.
Regular removal of this bloat will help keep your website running at maximum speed, thereby keeping your customers and Google happy!
- Weekly Database Optimisation